once you get this you have to post 10 facts about yourself and then send it on to 10 of your favourite followers. (if you want to, <3)
i guess i need to do this now
1. I have handwritten evidence from a free write we had to do in 4th grade that I wanted to be comedian when I grew up. At that point in my life, I guess I really liked to make people laugh and I enjoyed seeing people happy and smiling and all those positive things and I guess I still do, but I’m not sure if I’m suited to be a comedian.
2. There was this one time that my friend and I were bored and wanted to chill on my friend’s couch but he wouldn’t answer his phone or his door, but we knew he was asleep so we jumped a fence into his backyard to wake him up and when we did, 30 minutes later, cops came with guns and stuff from both the back and the front door, yelling for us to come out with our hands up.
3. When I was younger, I had these chicks (baby chickens) that hatched and we raised them until they got too big to be in the house and the one night that we decided to put them outside was the night that raccoons (I think) came and ate them, leaving one barely alive with its stomach completely showing. I was devastated and I guess that was my first encounter with death.
4. One of my top front teeth and one of my bottom front teeth are fake and needed root canals because one time when I was weapon sparring with my younger brother at the kung fu studio, a friend distracted me and I was paying attention and my brother wasn’t paying attention that I wasn’t paying attention and I got hit straight in the face with a large wooden staff.
5. I was sent to kung fu school or whatever it’s called for 8-9 years because my parents thought I had too much energy when I was younger. At first I hated it, but it kinda just grew on me.
6. Having lived in California my whole life, I’ve never really had a celebrity encounter by chance, even though everyone else and their mothers have had one, but one time in New York, I was walking on Broadway & E 12th or something, and I walked right by Tao Lin, author of Taipei among some other books, and I was too shy to say hi or anything. Does this count as a fact/celebrity encounter?
7. After graduating college, I moved to New York because my friend who was driving across the country to go to grad school in Pennsylvania asked me if I wanted to tag along, so I packed a duffle bag of clothes, a backpack, and bought a sleeping bag and that’s how I ended up in New York and peacing out of California. I’ll be back though
8. I smoke cigarettes but have almost never done it two days in a row. Even though I feel like shit the next day if I don’t smoke again, it’s more of a test of discipline. It’s pretty obvious that after the first cigarette, I feel addicted, but I like to know that I can forcibly wean myself off this terrible vice over and over again.
9. I have a terrible obsession with useless hobbies; I used to spend a lot of money buying japanese pens and taking them apart and modding them to have balanced center of gravity so I can practice pen spinning and this went on for a year or so. I was so addicted that one time, I was doing it in english, and my teacher took my pen and threw it across the room. Also, I used to be able to solve the rubik’s cube consistently under 25-30 seconds and have imported parts from Taiwan to create the ultimate speed cubing cube =^_^=
10. My favorite instant ramen is this korean one called Hoo Roo Rook and I used to buy boxes of them off amazon and local korean markets any chance I got. I haven’t had one in ages because I don’t know where to get them anymore because they’re sold out everywhere online and I haven’t seen them at any stores although I always check when I walk into an asian market.
do these count as facts????
Page 1 of 5